Application

Ingame name: xDeadEnd

BR: Around 30 (its my third account, i've played it in 2013 I think, then around 2015, but sadly dont even remember which e-mail I've used to register.)

Main classes: Infiltrator, engineer, heavy, medic (depends on situation and my mood, but I've most experience with infiltrator tho)

Microphone: yep

Have you already been on teamspeak? - nope

Why do you want to join Red Impact and how did you come to find us?

- Im just tired playing solo, have been a while (or maybe Im still in, lol, I'm in work right now, so I don't have access to ps2) in zergrus outfit but screaming/complaining russians in russian language isn't what i've been looking for. And found you by just searching in google for some decent TR outfit on cobalt.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “xDeadEnd” ().

hi and welcome on the forum

not quite sure what happened to the end of your post, but not really important anyway.

We are running 2-3 times OPs (about 2 Squads) a week, which is Monday, Friday and Sunday.
      So just add "SoliderRusH" ingame or join our discord (discord.redimpact.org) where it is announced when squads are up (but usually by 20.30 CET).

TS³ is ts.redimpact.org:10100 I highly recommend if not to say request to use Push2Talk and not Voiceactivation. It works well on our TS and has to since most of the time we hae 10-20 ppl all in one channel.

Anway if you got time tonight just come online and yu can join our Squad(s) for a sort of trailrun.
      Red Impact Founder

Sorry for that, I've tried copy application form couple of times and I thought I've failed but surprisingly it just got invisible or something.

It depends of how long will you be playing tonight, I will be at home around 21:00 CET and most certainly around 21:30 in game unless something urgent comes up. I hope I will catch you tonight.