Application

Ingame name: xDeadEnd

BR: Around 30 (its my third account, i've played it in 2013 I think, then around 2015, but sadly dont even remember which e-mail I've used to register.)

Main classes: Infiltrator, engineer, heavy, medic (depends on situation and my mood, but I've most experience with infiltrator tho)

Microphone: yep

Have you already been on teamspeak? - nope

Why do you want to join Red Impact and how did you come to find us?

- Im just tired playing solo, have been a while (or maybe Im still in, lol, I'm in work right now, so I don't have access to ps2) in zergrus outfit but screaming/complaining russians in russian language isn't what i've been looking for. And found you by just searching in google for some decent TR outfit on cobalt.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „xDeadEnd“ ()

hi and welcome on the forum

not quite sure what happened to the end of your post, but not really important anyway.

We are running 2-3 times OPs (about 2 Squads) a week, which is Monday, Friday and Sunday.
      So just add "SoliderRusH" ingame or join our discord (discord.redimpact.org) where it is announced when squads are up (but usually by 20.30 CET).

TS³ is ts.redimpact.org:10100 I highly recommend if not to say request to use Push2Talk and not Voiceactivation. It works well on our TS and has to since most of the time we hae 10-20 ppl all in one channel.

Anway if you got time tonight just come online and yu can join our Squad(s) for a sort of trailrun.
      Red Impact Founder

Sorry for that, I've tried copy application form couple of times and I thought I've failed but surprisingly it just got invisible or something.

It depends of how long will you be playing tonight, I will be at home around 21:00 CET and most certainly around 21:30 in game unless something urgent comes up. I hope I will catch you tonight.