Application

Hello,
      My application was already accepted in-game yesterday but I figured it would be worth to introduce myself.

- Ingame name: fly4eg

- BR: 92

- Main class(es): Engineer (Prowler, BattleBus, Harraser top gun), Medic (main infantry class), CQC Infil

- Microphone (yes / no): Yes

- Have you already been on teamspeak?: Yes

- Other info (Optional): Applied because I want to experience the organized part of ps2 warfare.
      Welcome onboard fly4eg!
      We look forward to see you on TSpeak. On the side note, OPs is tonight 20.30 CEST! Try to be on time so we can go over some stuff before we roll out. So everything runs smooth. Plan OPs till 23.00 CEST if your irl allows it. If there is anything else you need help with, you can look for any of us officers. See you in battle minion soldier!

RusH schrieb:

gave you access to the forums.

welcome to Red Impact :)

Thanks!

Chopsticks&Noodles schrieb:

Welcome onboard fly4eg!
      We look forward to see you on TSpeak. On the side note, OPs is tonight 20.30 CEST! Try to be on time so we can go over some stuff before we roll out. So everything runs smooth. Plan OPs till 23.00 CEST if your irl allows it. If there is anything else you need help with, you can look for any of us officers. See you in battle minion soldier!

I'll be there today. Was on TS during last OP (vehicle run on Wednesday) but stayed silent since since I don't know who are supposed to talk and when (btw what is a proper channel for talking to your gunner/driver? ingame proxy voice?). Today I'll stay until the end of the OP, but might loose voice capability towards the end of the OP if my wife decides to go to bed early.