Application/Introduction NopeScope

Application/Introduction NopeScope

Hey everyone,
      I was already invited into the Outfit today ingame, so I figured I might as well make an introduction post here at the forums.

Ingame name:
      NopeScope

BR:

Main class(es):
      Heavy/Medic, though I have been trying to get better at light assault lately

Microphone (yes / no):
      Yup

Have you already been on teamspeak?
      Nope, gonna do that coming friday probably

Other info (Optional):
      I'm a 26 year old German guy with a long-lasting passion for gaming. I used to play quite some games competitively for many years, though lately not as much as time has become increasingly rare due to job/university. After a long hiatus, I've started playing this game again after and joined your recruitment platoon yesterday, being very impressed at how effective and competent you ran against superior numbers.

Hope to see a lot of you ingame!
      hey welcome to the forum.

though lately not as much as time has become increasingly rare due to job/university.

feel you on the 2nd one, currently done with my semester and all exmas so got time now to play a lot more.

Check out Video Guide to Planetside 2 from Beginner till Veteran

If you need a quite video guide back into PS2 ^^

All the other outfit related stuff you will probably pick up on over time. I recommend to join ts³ since we only run on ingame voice chat, when it is a public Platoon.
      Red Impact Founder