Application form

Application form

Application form:

- Ingame name: xSparkZx

- BR: 25

- Main class(es) Light Assault & Heavy Assault

- Microphone (yes / no) Yes

- Have you already been on teamspeak? Yes

- Other info (Optional) Being able to talk on mic will take a moment as I need some time to acclimate with everyone around due to my introvert personality.
      Yes, I indeed have joined a very long time ago. I was wondering if you might remember me. The reason why I applied again is because I have a new pc, and I can run PS2 way better right now, which I couldn't before, which also was a slight game breaker for me even though I got used to the lag and fought through it to BR 25 haha. Anyhow, I am looking for an active and well organized group in PS2 right now, but it seems like most platoons on the Cobalt server are Russian, which is obviously not fun if you aren't Russian. That is why I sought you guys again. I remember having very good times playing with you all, and I want to re-experience that. Although it's a bummer to hear nothing much is happening, as I also already noticed on the online player count of the RiMG outfit in-game. As a final note I also want to apologize for leaving without notice.
      aah no problem.
      You are still member on the forum so in case we actually something in the near future it can certainly be found here, as well as on Steam.
      SO if u are planning on playing PS2 with another team which is more active feel free to, but ofc you can also apply ingame and join there...sometimes there are people playing together, only last few weeks it scatter out a bit.
      When I have finally prope internet again I am up for a weekly OPs together with playing GuildWars2 with the guys. (currently looking into checking Gw2 out)
      Red Impact Founder

Great. I am also planning to buy Star Citizen, although I still am not sure if I will be able to run it. Yes, I have a new and better pc, but it's not THAT much greater. I can run PS2 fine now, but considering the graphics on Star Citizen I can imagine it's highly demanding. Anyway, I hope I'll get some opportunities to play with you guys again!