Red Impact developing Centre

Red Impact developing Centre

I was wondering if you had some sort of training or development regime for players under the battle rank of 20. I stared playing this game around the year ago on an NC character and I reached BR 35 soon after I stopped because I lost my interest with the game.(Back to present day) recently I have tried this game a 2nd time and I have fell in love with it. I decided to start afresh new account new character new faction. I'm now a BR of 11 on my brand new TR character and I am looking for a dedicated outfit. I am a dedicated medic and I hope to max out the class. I would appreciate it if you tell me if you have any chain outfits for lower players to join.

Thanks. ​
      wolcome on the forum man,

we will accep you, so you can start playing in a very close team, you will have a lot of fun believe me, planetside in a group is much much better.

basicly you are like me, I joined the outfit at BR 20 and didn't understand a shit of it XD
      but you will grow up within the outfit, and learn the game over time,

we always use teamspeak, so please install that!
      here is our teamspeak ip/adress: 85.214.77.166:9989

just also apply ingame, and we will invite you ASAP

also, here are the times and dates our ops days are

wednesday - friday - sunday (1900 - 2200) CEST

(we will also play on other times and dates, but the 'big operations' are held then)

welcome in RiMG!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „maikel580“ ()