Dutchcraft as your sort of temporarly general

Dutchcraft as your sort of temporarly general

So a lot has been going on lately, and I have just as much knowledge about everything as the rest of you. But I've been asked to just keep things in check, but I do not know for how long, that depends on Rush and Wortax.

So what will I be doing in the time that I carry the General tag:
      • I will NOT be online alot on PlanetSide, I have played it too much and I lack the skill and motivation to play it on a weekly basis
      • I will be your person to go to if there are problems with other outfits, or other members of the outfit.
      • I will be in my teamspeak channel(all the way in the bottom) as much as I can, so you can contact me with questions / suggestions
      • I will not enforce any new rules for now, Suggestions can be made, but Im not here to change a lot of stuff around
      Keep in mind that there are open positions for officers and leaders! More information can be found HERE

Also huge shoutout to all the squad and platoonleaders in-game who keep this outfit alive :thumbsup:

//Dutch

Addendum: Dutchcraft's promotion and other changes have been made as a push to make the outfit more casual, as none of our senior leaders have the zeal to play Planetside Hardcore (or as actively as we used to) anymore, hence all ranks represent those people who own and control the outfit and not necessarily active.
      - W0rtaX
      Your friendly neighborhood Senior Officer. you can ask me anything, what's on your mind?