Zardu's Application

Zardu's Application

Ingame name: Zardu
      BR: 28 at the moment but only seems to go up :p
      Main classes: Engineer and Medic
      Microphone: Yes
      Have you already been on teamspeak?: Yes, I have a server
      Languages: Scottish (it's like English, but we use swearing as punctuation)

How did you find us: I used to play on this server as the NC, infact I have always played as NC, even since the original Planetside. I have a lot of love for the game and started playing again a month or so ago after a year hiatus. One night I was bored and decided "I'll go try out the TR for a change". On that night I made a new character, BR 1 and picked a random squad, it happened to be you guys.

In the 2-3 hours I played as part of your squad I went from Battle Rank 1 to 14 and had some of the most fun I've had playing this game in a long time. Sadly the open group then ended with a nice msg to tell everyone who you guys were, when you play and mentioning that you were open to recruiting lvl 20+ ppl. Sadly my new character was still well below the cut and all the outfit members then went off to do a closed party. And decided I'd better get above the lvl restriction and apply, so here I am 8)