Planetside 2 Application

Planetside 2 Application

Ingame name: Shanoqua

BR: 15

Main class(es): HA, Engie (good pilot and better gunner), Medic

Microphone: use it mostly workdays till 3;30 pm

Have you already been on team speak? Yes

Other info (Optional): I'm 22 and from serbia. I study law so if you need legal protection I WILL DEFEND THE SHIT OUT OF YA (or sue the f*** out of YA!)! I have 2 more characters: NC on Cobalt in GBX (ChoChoMofo (97)) and VS on Miller (HypestHypeBoo(27)). NC is my main but i don't like monotony so i will play all three characters sometimes one more then the other and so on. I love banter, trolling, good jokes, and everything else that makes a game a game and the internet the internet :)
      I decided to apply to RiMG because while playing on the other side as NC somehow you guys took me eyes as a decent and good outfit, and after spending some hours on your TS and hearing all kinda weird shit that made my decision final i knew i came to the same place as GBX is on the NC side which i love!

P.S. Dont tell any of my GBX mates im chocho... I wanna own them a bit and troll some of them from my undercover character then i will let them know :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Shanoqua“ ()

Hi Shanoqua :)

Welcome to Red Impact!

Please join our TeamSpeak3 server: 85.214.77.166:9989
      Our daily OPs are usually between 19:30 and 22:00 CET

But we hope you will take part in our community not only ingame during the OPs and on TS3, but on our forums as well :)
      Red Impact is a international gaming community with people from all over the world, so always something going on :)

You will be given access to the forums as soon as possible