PS2 Application

PS2 Application

Hello

My name is Jakob, ingame name DieWelle. I'm writing an application to join your outfit because I my friend in this outfit invited me to play in one of your squads during an alert, I've rarely had so much fun playing a multiplayer game and the level of organization was very impressive. I decided I wanted in on it more. I saw that you require a BR of 20 which is a requirement I do not meet at the moment, I've only reached BR 10. But I had a talk with one of your officers ingame and she said that the most important part is maturity, being able to take orders and be serious so I'm writing an application anyway to see where it takes me.

The main class that I use is Heavy Assault and Engineer, sometimes medic if it's required, but I will play whatever is needed at the moment. I have a headset with a microphone and TS3 installed but I haven't been talking to anyone on your Teamspeak channel yet.

I work weekdays from 07.45 to 16.30 so I will be able to join the OP's most days. I work for the Swedish Armed Forces so I have no problem being told what do and take orders. I hope you will consider accepting me, I would really like to play with your outfit and think it would be a great experience ingame.

Yours faithfully, Jakob.